Dance with us in Berkeley, CA!
Rhythm & Motion is thrilled to partner with Berkeley Ballet Theater (BBT) at their gorgeous, brand new home in the Gilman District of Berkeley, California. Founded in 1981, BBT provides rigorous classical ballet training to students of all ages in a diverse and nurturing environment.
Berkeley Ballet Theater's new location provides:
- A wifi-equipped waiting area for parents and dancers
- Dancer changing rooms
- State-of-the-art, clean, and spacious studios equipped with sprung base floors covered with the highest quality Harlequin Marley
- Free two-hour parking in residential areas a block away from the studio entrance (and metered parking—free on Sundays—in the immediate vicinity)
- Nearby amenities in the transforming Gilman District including retail, groceries, refreshments, restaurants, apparel, and more!
Rhythm & Motion will offer three dance workout classes per week on a regular basis at BBT starting January 14, 2018. No preregistration is necessary. All classes are drop-in and open to students of all levels ages 15 and older. Come dance with us!
- Tuesdays and Fridays from 9-10 AM
- Sundays from 10-11 AM
- Single class: $15
- Student/senior rate: $12
- 4 class package: $55, or $45 for students and seniors
- 8 class package: $100, or $85 for students and seniors
- 12 class package: $135
Class packages are valid for one month and may be used only at Berkeley Ballet Theater.
INSTRUCTOR: Rena Marie Guidry
Berkeley Ballet Theater
1370 Tenth Street
Berkeley, CA 94710