Dance with us at ODC in San Francisco!
[Rhythm & Motion also offers classes at Alonzo King LINES Dance Center in San Francisco. Learn more]
ODC Dance Commons, located in the Mission District of San Francisco, offers an environment where professionals, emerging artists, students, and dance fans can congregate, exchange ideas and inspire one another. A gathering place for the Bay Area cultural community since 2005, new art work is percolating in every studio, and 200 classes a week in all forms of dance draw hundreds of students of all ages each day. The gorgeous 33,000 square foot facility includes a total of seven fully-equipped studios, two performance spaces, a free health clinic for dancers, a community lounge, a Pilates center, gallery spaces, locker rooms, showers, and more.
ODC School and the Rhythm & Motion Dance Program have partnered since 2005 to offer classes for everyone, from absolute beginners to professionals. Our classes are taught by an excellent professional faculty representing many dance disciplines. We believe that dance should be a visible, accessible, and joyful part of a larger world.
ODC Dance Commons also serves as Rhythm & Motion’s national headquarters. Please stop by our office on the ground floor across from Skirball Studio any time!
CLASS PRICES at ODC:
- Drop-in – $15
- Senior (65+) or student (with ID) – $8
- Class Passes (valid for 90 days) –
- 5-class pass, $13 per class, $65
- 10-class pass, $12 per class, $120
- 15-class pass, $11 per class, $165
- 20-class pass, $10.50 per class, $210
- 30-class pass, $9 per class, $270 (45-day expiration)
- New Student Special – $5 for first class, then $24 for 4-class pass if bought within 7 days of first class (30-day expiration)
Visit the ODC website for complete details on class pricing.
INSTRUCTORS: See all
351 Shotwell Street
(between 17th & 18th)
San Francisco, CA 94110
Tel: (415) 549 8525