“Rhythm and Motion Dance Workout Program; it’s not an exercise regimen, it’s not an aerobics class. It’s a full-bodied, artful, exhilarating and powerful way to feel your body and be in your community. The thousands of students who are enrolled in the R&M Dance Workout program are players in the new and diverse ecosystem of dance practitioners, lovers, and supporters. The ODC dancers take it for stamina and for the sheer fun of it. It is a new crossover world and R&M is a bridge.”
–Brenda Way, Founder and Artistic Director of ODC
Rhythm & Motion partners with organizations that have a dance company and/or school. Then we recruit professional dancers with a variety of backgrounds and experiences in many dance styles and techniques and offer them training in our proprietary choreography and our time-tested teaching methods.
Rhythm & Motion can easily generate a significant and steady source of revenues to support your artistic and community-focused missions.
Offering R&M classes at your school or studio can help to:
- Increase community engagement
- Make dance more accessible and engaging
- Create an audience-generating engine by inspiring students to attend dance performances
- Provide revenue for professional dance teachers
- Provide significant contribution to your overhead
R&M partnerships include:
- Assistance with recruitment materials
- Structure and staffing for auditioning teachers at your site
- An initial two-week intensive training at our home base in San Francisco, followed by monthly video and Skype reviews and a one-week follow-up training at your location within the first year
- Online access to an extensive library of choreography and music, with 10-12 newly choreographed routines provided every three-four months
For more information, please contact Leigh Lehman, Managing Director